Island Herbal: Hawaiian Bath and Beauty Products
Made in Hawaii, these Hawaiian soaps, Hawaii lotion and Hawaiian oils relieve symptoms of all damaged skin types. Alice, owner of Island Herbal, produces her Hawaiian bath products from the purest elements.
- naturally made here in the Hawaiian Islands.
- artificial dyes, mineral oil, parabens and foaming agents.
- essential ingredients in their most simple and natural form believing that the important properties are most abundant when in an unrefined state
- captures the essence of wholesome health and healing.
- Kukui Nut Soap
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Pikake Body Mist
- Mango Butter Cream
- Pua Melia Body Mist
- Pua Melia Lotion
Kukui Nut Oil – Natural Healing Product
Hawaiian Kukui nut oil relieves symptoms of damaged skin from eczema, psoriasis, and radiation exposure. Island Herbal supply of Kukui nut oil is grown and extracted in Hawaii. Kukui is Hawaii’s state tree.
Lavender is the premier restorative for dry skin of all types. Lavendar-n-things carries a natural body and spa product line capturing the essence of lavendar's healing properties.
- revives circulation as it smooths and softens
- light yet penetrating cream replenishes and promotes cell re-growth
Visit the Lavender-n-things brand page for additional products.